SHIPPING & ORDER PROCESSING
- Le Parfait Paris ships our products throughout the United States using USPS as our third party shipping carrier.
- Orders are only shipped nationwide Monday and Wednesday, to avoid weekend overlays. We do not ship nationwide on Thursdays, Fridays, or holidays.
- Orders placed after 3:00 PM EST will be shipped the following shipping day (Monday – Wednesday).
- Orders placed after 3:00 PM EST on Wednesday will ship on the following Monday excluding business holidays.
NATIONWIDE SHIPPING GUARANTEE
- Shipments can only be delivered to a street address within the United States.
- UPS will not to deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- Le Parfait Paris is not responsible for delays in delivery times due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
- Shipments that are returned or require rerouting due to incorrect addresses will be subject to additional charges for reshipment and/or relabeling for UPS.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded for late deliveries in the event the business is closed or if the recipient is not available to receive the package when delivered.
- UPS may require a signature for delivery at the discretion of the driver.
- Estimated delivery timelines do not take unexpected weather delays into consideration, which may affect shipping and arrival dates.
- Orders can be delivered using our local courier service for addresses if you are located in San Diego, CA
- Local Deliveries are made Monday through Friday excluding holidays.
All deliveries are sent using priority mail service in insulated re-usable bag and an ice pack to ensure the quality and freshness of our products during transit. NOTE: The ice pack may no longer be cold upon arrival, this is ok! The ice pack helps the macarons stay cold during transit and may be thawed by the time your package arrives.
Our macarons are shipped in custom designed packaging to ensure the quality and freshness of our product. However, because of the fragile nature of macarons, some breakage of the macaron shell may occur during transport. This will not affect the taste and quality of our product.
- Due to the perishable nature of our products, Le Parfait Paris does not accept returns.
- There are no returns or exchanges.
- Circumstance Pending, Le Parfait Paris will issue a credit or re-order.
- If, for some reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact our Customer Service Team within 2 days of when the package was received, and we will make every effort to make sure you are happy with your Dana’s Bakery experience.
CANCELLATIONS AND MODIFICATIONS
Orders may not be cancelled within two business days of the ship or pick-up date. For order cancellation or modification requests, please contact our Customer Service Team or call us at (619) 245-44574457 immediately. We will do our best to accommodate your needs, however, such requests may not be possible due to the order processing schedule.
The Dana’s Bakery Customer Service Team can be reached Monday–Friday, 9:00AM–5:00PM EST. Please call us at (619) 245-4457 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We will do our best to accommodate your needs and make sure you are happy with your Dana’s Bakery experience.